Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Car is the best

My favorite way to travel is in car because with this trasportation you can meet many places when you driver to any destination. I think the advantages for the car such as don´t need a lot of money to travel, don´t depend the other people or company, you have your time; but the disadvantages are that more tired than other trasportation and it is slower. Last weekend I traveled by car to Fort Mcmurray to find northern lights. That trip was the best of my life because I had fun, we get stuck in the winter road for 7 hours with just cook and chips(lol) and we called 911 for help.They rescued us and it was exciting and amazing. 


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like an interesting story! I hope you were able to see the northern lights. I've never been that far north.

    Corrections: "My favorite way to travel is by car..." "...but the disadvantages are that it is more tiring than other forms of transportation..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooww!! your experience is really scary . but I think it's very exciting for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice travel. traveling by cars is really fun!!!

    ReplyDelete