Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Notting Hill


The "Notting Hill" was my first book in English  I read. I'm very happy because I thought was very difficult for me read in English but now I know is easy. My opinion of the book is it has easy vocabulary and explain very well the situacion, it's funny and I enjoy when I read this book. This book has some words I did't know the meaning but in the general I understoond the story. My favorite characters was Spike because he is so funny when he appeared on stage and he was lazy and crazy and that made me enjoy reading. I like everything, it is a new experiece for me read in other language and this book is excelent, maybe we may read two books during the course: I think it is a good idea. Finally I recommend this book to student of nivel 1 and 2 of de ESL Program because it is a good and easy book but I think for the level 3 and high it is very easy and they need other book. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your ideas! I'm glad you could understand and enjoy the book. There are similar books for ESL students called "Penguin Readers" - sometimes you can find them in bookstores.

    Corrections: "...it has easy vocabulary and explains the situation very well." "I recommend this book to Level 1 and 2 students of the ESL program because..."

    ReplyDelete