Monday, November 1, 2010

Summer is better!

I´m worried because I don´t like winter. In Calgary the winter is very different than Mexico because here it is colder than my city, in Calgary snow and Monterrey not. But for me is a new experience this weather. My plan to do in Calgary during the winter is ski and take a lot of picture (lol)because I never saw the snow and I don´t know if in the future I have an opportunity to travel again. My favorite season of the year is summer because I like go to the beach and the clothes is more comfortable than other season. In the summer I have vacation in my university and job, I will visit my family and travel with my friends, I have a lot of time for rest. In addition I like this season because it is easier than other for do many activities outside, for example: play football with my cousins, walk on the park with my mother and grandmother, etc. Finally this season is better for me, but I know many people don´t like it because is very hot.







3 comments:

  1. I prefer summer as well, but I like Calgary summers because they aren't humid. Unfortunately the summers here are too short - only July and August. I think you'll have an interesting experience here in the winter!

    Corrections: "...than my city; in Calgary it snows, but in Monterrey it doesn't." "My plan in Calgary in winter is to ski and take a lot of pictures..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too I'm witing for the winter because i dont have experience in this season

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too i'm afraid because it's my first time , but i'm looking forward the winter for some games .However, my favourite season is summer

    ReplyDelete