Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Calgary is a safe city

For me Calgary is a safe city because the goverment is good and the laws are aplicated to the society; it is important for a city is safe because maybe a city  have good laws but they aren´t applied as it is in my city.
Is imposible  a city is perfect because in everywhere are many crazy people who  commints crime, but Goverment of Calgary have a control in this situation. I  think in Calgary the typical crime that people commen are: theft, extortion, sexual assault and murder. These crimes are dangerous but they are punished by the authority and it is good for the city. Calgary is safer than Monterrey because now we have a problem with our goverment (is bad and corrupt) and drug trafficking. Finally I do to protect myself don´t go out at night alone, don´t bring a lot of money in my purse, if I see any crime call with the police and respect to the laws. 

1 comment:

  1. I know northern Mexico is having a lot of problems now with violent crime. I hope your family and friends are able to stay safe!

    Corrections: "It's impossible for a city to be perfect because everywhere there are many crazy people who commit crimes." "These crimes are dangerous, but they are punished by the authorities..."

    ReplyDelete